Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday Random Ten

In an effort to keep myself on top of this blogging thing. Behold!

1. "Two Kinds of People" - The Magnetic Fields
2. "Highway 61 Revisited" - PJ Harvey
3. "Screenager" - Muse
4. "Clint Eastwood" - Gorillaz
5. "Who?" - The Brian Jonestown Massacre
6. "Cherry Blossom Girl" - Air
7. "Dreams Are Not My Home" - Rosanne Cash
8. "Dead Flowers" - Townes van Zandt
9. "Hast Thou Considered the Tetrapod?" - The Mountain Goats
10. "When He Calls Me Kitten" - The Kelley Deal 6000


"Highway 61 Revisited" - PJ Harvey


"Who?" - The Brian Jonestown Massacre


"Cherry Blossom Girl" - Air


"Screenager" - Muse

And a random stand-up clip celebrating the fact that I must conquer my fear of flying and fly to Atlanta in a few days:

I heart Arj Barker. Bee-tee-dubs.

No comments: